Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Decorated Composition Books and Matching Cards



Last year I made a few gift sets of Composition Books and matching cards for my friend's girl boutique store. They were all sold out and she asked for more. I never found time ot make them. Only now that my kids are in school and I have extra time I decided to make some. I got the journals (composition books) at the dollar store. They are very easy to make! I used Paper Doll Teen Scene cart for the girls and Create a Critter for the squirrel.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...these are so, so cute! I'm sure these sold out very quickly, they are adorable. I love the fun colors and patterns - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! What a fun and easy way to put together a cute gift set! I love the papers that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete